Holmes Chapel Neighbourhood Plan
How you can help
There will be many tasks from delivering leaflets, talking to residents and businesses, using computer skills for data collection and maintaining a web site.
We also require expert help with planning knowledge, local council experience and legal advice.
Some of the jobs to be done include:
- Join the Team leading the process
- Set up a web site presence
- Promote the plan via Twitter and Facebook
- Set up teams to consult and gather views from:
- Health Services
- Other Services
- Large Businesses
- Small Businesses
- Voluntary Organisations
- Review Opinions on
- Housing needs
- Business needs
- Community needs
- Infrastructure needs
- Prepare reports
- Prepare proposed polices and processes
- Organise public meetings
If you are interested in helping with any of the above, please volunteer now!