Communicating with the Parish
In line with other initiatives taken by the Council to adhere to government guidelines on accountability and openness the web site completes a five-pronged approach to communication with Holmes Chapel parishioners.
This five-pronged approach is as follows:
- Any member of the public may contact a Council Member directly by telephone, email or ordinary mail. Relevant information can be found on our contact page (but please note that official communications to the Council should be addressed to the Clerk).
- Any member of the public may attend council meetings. Details of these can be found on the calendar and on the Notice Board outside the parish council office on Church Walk.
- Minutes of all council meetings are available in the Holmes Chapel Library and are also available for download from the meeting minutes page. The Annual Report is printed in the Villages Mag with hard copies available from the Parish Council office and library.
- Regular news updates via the Villages Mag and on Twitter and in the local press.
- The web site provides additional detailed information about the Council, current initiatives and progress against these.
- The Council office at 1 Church Walk, Holmes Chapel is generally open from Tuesday to Friday morning from 9.00 - 12.00 noon.